Core Values - PRIDE
- We exist to preserve human life and to prevent harm to our citizens.
- We will be professional in everything that we do.
- We will constantly strive for improvement.
- We will be a transparent organization.
- We treat all people with dignity and respect.
- We recognize and respect the constitutional rights of all people.
- We recognize that the public has the right to be informed.
- We will listen to our community.
- We value the trust the public has given us.
- We will ALWAYS do the right thing.
- We are accountable to the public we serve.
- We are accountable to each other.
- We are dedicated to the community we serve.
- We are dedicated to our police department, each other, and our families.
- We will never be satisfied with the status quo.
- We will commit our individual efforts toward teamwork.
- We are all dedicated to a strong work ethic.
- We are committed to quality customer service.
- We realize that each employee contributes to the success of BPD.
- We will responsibly manage our resources.
- We are receptive to new ideas, innovation, and change.
- We will work to anticipate and prevent problems.
We are partners with our community.
The police are a part of the community and the community is a part of the police.