Municipal Swimming Pools
Lifeguards are on duty at all pools. The 2 pools are open seasonally Tuesday - Sunday.If you have any questions, please call the Parks & Recreation Department at 646-0146.
Camp Bowie Family Aquatic Center & Wiggins Pool
Camp Bowie Family Aquatic Center
3201 Milam Drive
Brownwood, TX 76801
RulesNo coolers larger than 6 pack drink size allowed. PLEASE follow ALL daily pool rules.
Daily Admission Fees
- Ages 17 and under - $2.00
- Ages 18 and over - $4.00
- Senior Citizens - $1.75
- Pool Punch Cards - 12 visits for the cost of 10.
- Ages 17 and under - $20.00
- Ages 18 and over - $40.00
- Senior Citizens - $17.50
- Session 1: June 14 - June 24th | Class 1 - 8:00 a.m. | Class 2 - 9:00 a.m.
- Session 2: July 5th - July 15th | Class 1 - 8:00 a.m. | Class 2 - 9:00 a.m.
- Session 3: July 26th - August 5th | Class 1 - 8:00 a.m. | Class 2 - 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday - Friday
- Hours 7:00 A.M. to 8:30 A.M. (1 ½
- Standard Admission Rates will apply. Punch Cards must be purchased in advance.
- No other features will be open during Lap Swimming
We have keyed lockers that require a token for access. Tokens are .50 cents for 1 opening and closing. Tokens are available at the Concession area.
- Pavilion must be reserved 1 week in advance at the admissions office. They are available for rental AFTER
firsthour of opening. No setups before hours of operation permitted. City staff may limit amount of time that the Pavilion can be rented.
- The hours available for rental are 10:15 A.M. - 12:15 P.M. and in the afternoon from 2:15 P.M. to 4:15 P.M.
- The Party Pavilion is 30 ft x 40 ft in size with 6 picnic tables.
- The rate is $50.00 for 2 hours which will include 3 picnic tables.
- Fee includes one free admission to the pool.
- Seating for 24 costs a fee of $25.00 for each additional hour over the
- NO COOLERS LARGER THAN A 6 PACK DRINK SIZE.
Pool Rental After Hours
- $100.00 deposit is
required,and is refundable if clean-up or repair is not required by city staff.
- Pool rental time starts at 6:30 P.M. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Rate is $300.00 for the first two hours and $150.00 for one additional hour (hourly increments only). City staff may limit amount of time that the pool can be rented.
- ALL pool rentals must be paid by June 1, 2022, no exceptions.
- Reservations start January 3, 2022.
OPENING DATE TBD
Location1100 Victoria Street
Brownwood, TX 76801
Hours Monday - CLOSED
Tuesday thru Sunday 2:00 PM to 5:45 PM
No admission fee is required.
- 44 ft x 80 ft.
- 5 ft deep
- 76,000 Gallons