How to Check on Open Cases

To check on the status or outcome on your case or police call, please contact Lt. Carroll at (325) 646-2525 extension 2226.

If possible provide your case number; if you do not have a case number please provide the date, time, location, and complainant involved.

The Police Department will not release privileged information on ongoing cases, but will advise victims of the progress being made in the case, and will keep them posted of developments.