- Fences are to be built on private property and shall not extend into right-of-way.
- Fences extending closer than 25 feet to the front property line shall not exceed a height of four feet above the walk grade.
- On corner lots, the fence situated within 20 feet of the intersection of two street lines shall not exceed a height of three feet above the street gutter flow line.
- Any fence not exceeding six feet in height is not required to be permitted. Fences exceeding six feet shall be permitted.
- Barbwire fencing is prohibited in all zoning districts with the exception of A-1 districts.
Click HERE for fence regulations drawing.