Compliments, Complaints, Questions

We appreciate feedback on how we are serving our community.

How do I compliment or file a complaint against an employee/officer of the Police Department?

The best way to pass along your COMPLIMENT AND THANKS to an officer is to use the Compliment/Complaint form.

Another option is to put it in writing making sure to note the employee's/officer's name and the details of the incident. Sign the document and send to:

Brownwood Police Department
Attention: Chief Ed Kading
1050 W. Commerce Street
Brownwood, TX 76801
You may also email your compliment to the Department at