Sound, Alcohol, Parade, and Temporary Street Closure requests

The City of Brownwood will accept Sound, Alcohol, Temporary Street Closures, and parade permits for up until two weeks in advance from the event date. For Alcohol permits, the Police Department needs to be contacted as soon as the request is submitted.  Please click HERE for online permit form submission. Click HERE for a blank form. Forms are to be submitted to Jill Ruder at Brownwood City Hall located at 501 Center Avenue, Brownwood, TX. For questions or concerns, please contact her at 326-646-2659.