Sound, Alcohol, Parade, and Temporary Street Closure requests

Requests for sound, alcohol, temporary street closures permit, and parade permit requests must be submitted to the City of Brownwood two weeks in advance of the event date.  For alcohol permit requests, the requestor should contact the Brownwood Police Department as soon as the request is submitted.  Click HERE for a blank form.  Forms are to be submitted to Jill Ruder at Brownwood City Hall located at 501 Center Avenue, Brownwood, TX.  For questions or concerns, please contact her at 326-646-2659.