Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Development Services Department

  1. Application for ROW and Access

    Separate permits are required for Site Clearing and Grading. Any work in city right of way, storm water pollution prevention, parking... More…

  2. Code Compliance Violation Notification
  3. Property Owner Release for Nuisance Abatement

    Release by Property Owner for Nuisance Abatement

  4. Vendor Authorization from Owner

    Peddlers, Itinerant Vendors, Solicitors, Transient Merchants or Vendors Letter of Authorization

  1. Application for Special Exception

    Due at least 20 days prior to public hearing.

  2. Demolition and Work Agreement Permit
  3. Unified Appeals Board Hearing Request