Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
At your request, the City of Brownwood has provided you with a green, cardboard recycling container. We are providing this container at no cost to you or your business.
• The material becomes contaminated;
• The amount of cardboard generated falls below acceptable standards (at least half a dumpster per week);
• The cardboard recycling program is terminated.
• The City makes pickups on Wednesday only, as that is the one day a truck and a driver are available for this route.
• Break the boxes down to ensure you have enough room in the container to last all week.
• Remove all packing materials, including peanuts, styrofoam, strapping and newspaper from cardboard boxes before placing them in the container.
• Educate your staff, so they understand that the green dumpster is for cardboard only! Any other items placed in the container will be considered contamination and all contents will be landfilled, and may be cause for removal of the container.
Signature of Owner, Manager or Authorized Personel
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field