- Skate Park
Skate Park Rules
- The Brownwood Skate Park is used for both experienced and inexperienced participants. Serious injury may occur from colliding with other riders, falling on concrete surfaces, and from flying objects. Know your ability and skate accordingly. The City of Brownwood does not assume responsibility for injuries. SKATING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Safety equipment is highly recommended, including helmets, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards, and proper shoes.
- The Brownwood Skate Park is open from Dawn to Dusk.
- The Skate Park is designed for Skateboards, non-motorized scooters, rollerblades, and BMX bicycles. Motorized vehicles are not allowed.
- Adult supervision for skaters younger than 10 years old.
- Alcohol, tobacco products, and illegal substances are not allowed.
Dispose of all trash properly. Please keep all food, drinks and glass out of the skating area.
- No personal ramps or rails are allowed.
- Graffiti, tagging, littering, stickers, or other items in the Skate Park is prohibited
- This is your skate park - Your help in preserving it will ensure you can use it for years to come. To report damage, call: 325-646-0146.
- For Emergencies, call 911.
TEXAS LAW (CHAPTER 75, CIVIL PRACTICE AND REMEDIES CODE) LIMITS
THE LIABILITY OF A GOVERNMENTAL UNIT FOR DAMAGES ARISING
DIRECTLY FROM HOCKEY, IN-LINE HOCKEY, SKATING, IN-LINE SKATING,
ROLLER-SKATING, SKATEBOARDING, ROLLER-BLADING, PAINTBALL USE, OR
SOAP BOX DERBY USE ON PREMISES THAT THE GOVERNMENTAL UNIT OWNS,
OPERATES, OR MAINTAINS FOR THAT PURPOSE.