Can I turn my water off myself?
If you have a personal cutoff installed at your residence, you may turn that cutoff off anytime you need to. If you do not have a personal cutoff installed, you will need to contact the City of Brownwood Water Dept to have your water turned off at the meter. Please do not get in the meter box. Someone is available 24/7 to turn your water off. Please call 325-646-6000 anytime you need this service.

Show All Answers

1. Can I turn my water off myself?
2. Who do I call about a water main break?